The Service Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998, hereby invites SA Graduates from university, universities of technology and TVET colleges to apply for internship opportunities.
The contract shall be within the education of the SETA’s licence period which ends 31 March 2018.
Human Resources Management Intern [x5]
· ND / Degree: HR, Labour Relations, Records Management
Learning Interventions & Project Coordination Intern [x20]
· ND / Degree: Project Management, Public Administration / Management, Office Management
Quality Management Division Intern [x12]
· ND / Degree: Quality Management, Public Managment & General Management
Project Accounting Intern
· ND / Degree: Financial Accounting, Public Financial Management
Applicants must be South African, unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 – 35 and should not have participated in any other internship programme within RSA
· Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
· Shortlisted candidates must avail themselves for interviews at a time, date and place to be determined by the Services SETA
Hand delivered applications will not be considered.
If you do not hear from the Services SETA within 31 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 13 June 2016