This Human Resources Intern position would provide support for the HR department located in Fourways, Gauteng.
This position interacts closely with the HR team and provides a wonderful experience for any graduate interested in learning about HR within a agricultural environment.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to gain exposure to
· employee relations;
· diversity and inclusion;
· talent acquisition;
· employee and organisation engagement;
· performance management;
· talent management, and
· other important areas of human resources.
Core duties for the role would include
· management of the talent acquisition process from requisition stage to CV short listing stage;
· assisting to arrange wellness days, career fairs, women’s days, etc.;
· myHR system ownership and content control;
· leading projects / initiatives to improve existing HR systems and personal records,
· on-boarding and off-boarding process for employees
· compensation and benefit processes and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources
- No Previous HR experience necessary
· Good computer and communications skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and work within a fast paced environment
· Demonstrates initiative
· Ideally with an HR education background
· English language required
· Agile, proactive and willing to learn!
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Africa-South Africa-Fourways-Fourways