Have you finished matric and currently unemployed? Earn a national certificate in Water and Wastewater Treament process operations with this City of Cape Town Learnership opportunity.
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The City of Cape Town seeks to empower unemployment youth, aged 18-35 from the following communities for this exciting new learnership opportunity.
Requirements for the Learnership:
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Pure Mathematics and Physical Science
- Strong verbal and written fluency in at least two of the following three languages
English, Afrikaans, and isiXhosa
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in the Water and Wastewater field
How to Apply
SMS the word “Learnership” to 33385.
Applicants may be required to answer 11 questions via sms, at a cost of R1,50 per SMS.
Closing Date: 24 May 2016