We are looking for Talented individuals like you to jump start your career with the BMW Group Graduate Programme where you will obtain business experience over 12 – 24 months! Your perfect start: as a Graduate with BMW Group
VOTED: “The Best Graduate Programme in the Automotive Industry for 3 consecutive years”
Engage gear, look ahead, start moving and see for yourself how far and how fast you can go!
If you like working in teams and are prepared to take on responsibility, there are attractive tasks and individual assignments waiting for you.
Your personal Mentor, an experienced Manager will be available to support you in finding a professional direction that is right for you and will guide you to develop your individual strengths.
Only applicants with South African citizenship will be considered.
Preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan.
The programme is open to disabled candidates, linked to the inherent requirements of the job.
You should have:
- A Bachelor of Business Science/Honours Degree in Business Management/BBA Degree focusing on Management
- At least 6-12 months professional work experience
- An Academic Average of 70% is a must
- Golden Key Society Membership is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are not negotiable.
Closing date: 31 August 2016
Click Here to BMW ENGINEERING GRADUATE