The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates (diploma/degree), with no relevant work experience, the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience. Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
Intern: Technology in Teaching and Learning (QwaQwa campus) (Contract appointment: 1 year)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support towards online/blended learning modules on the official Learning Management System (Blackboard).
- Development of blended/online learning material and activities with various learning technologies, including (but not limited to) the official Learning Management System (Blackboard), as well as Articulate.
- Provide first line troubleshooting and support on the official Learning Management System (Blackboard).
- Provide support in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of student and/or academic staff training within the Curriculum Delivery and Innovation focus area.
- Provide general administrative and logistical support for various Curriculum Delivery research projects, including but not limited to the iPad project.
- Provide assistance in data collection and analysis in various research projects (including, but not limited to the iPad project).
- Provide general administrative and logistical support in the Curriculum Delivery and Innovation focus area.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to work effectively with others and have good interpersonal skills. Be highly organised and have the ability to manage events/processes effectively and independently. Strong writing skills in English. Be able to work well under pressure.
Closing Date: 22 April 2016