SAB provide bursaries to aid with the economic stability of the workforce in South Africa.
Bursary candidates are expected to uphold high standards of learning, they must be eager and willing. They constantly seek deserving candidates with great talents. SAB takes into consideration the scarce skills as well as their business needs yearly for bursary awards.
SAB provides financial support for bursars, in addition to a complete learning experience.
They offer vacation and summer work for their bursary candidates, along with trainee opportunities for graduates.
Candidates will have the chance to learn from tangible business challenges.
In exchange for all they offer, they do expect candidates to uphold the highest standards of academic results, plus show exemplary behavior.
Upon successful completion of studies candidates are expected to enter into their graduate trainee program.
SAB bursaries is just one of the many ways that the company supports the equity act, while also aiding in the economic growth of South Africa.
They look carefully at all candidates, and urge those with exceptional academic progress to apply for a bursary within one of the fields mentioned.
They seek young candidates who show potential and strong leadership qualities.
Candidates must adhere to the following and provide certified copies of all documentation:
• Candidates must have passed Matric and provide their results
• Candidates must have passed with a 75% average
• Candidates must be a South African Citizen
• Candidates must hold a valid South African ID
• Candidates must provide parents / guardians proof of income
• Candidates must provide parents / candidates ID documentation
• Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will receive preference.
Academic Level: Undergrad
- Full Undergraduate Degree, reviewed anually.
- Service Contract
- Candidates will be required to sign a service contract with the company, this contract will be for the same period as that of the bursary.
How to Apply
Online bursary applications can be made at the application link. Candidates must please ensure all documentation is completed fully, signed and all required documents attached, before submitting.
Bursaries can also be printed, completed and send to the following address:
P.O. Box 782178
SAB Bursary Department: 0118818111
Applications open: January 1st 2016
Closing Date: Not specified