Transnet has a Call Centre Learnership opportunity. Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section. People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Position Title : Learner Call Centre
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : OPS, Call Centre, DNR
Location : Durban
Reporting To : Call Centre Manager
Grade Level : ADVISE
Reference Number : 20001558
Position Purpose :
• To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and Stakeholders.
• Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
• Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query escalation procedures.
• Class attendance and portfolio completion.
Position outputs :
Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
• Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
• Maximize customer service.
• Manage customer relations.
• Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
• Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
• Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Matric or NQF4.
• Compulsory class attendance, non-attendance for 2 consecutive weeks will result in the contract being terminated.
• No guarantee of permanent placement after the end of the learnership.
• Ability to manage conflict
• Attention to detail
• Telephone etiquette
• Team player
• Service orientated
• Can-do attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer Literacy
• Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment.
The closing date is on 17.11.2015