Thembisile Hani Local Municipality invites applications for 2 Financial Management Internship within the Budget and Treasury Office Department (Contractual appointment for a period not exceeding 3 years)
All inclusive remuneration package of R120 000 per annum (No benefits or allowance will be payable)
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/B Tech Degree in Financial Management / BComm
- Analyse expenditure reports and manage the budget and general administration
- Manage payment to creditors
- Monitor budgets and compare them with actual costs and revenue
- Ensure development and maintenance of budgeting system
- Assist with annual budget preparation by providing input on income
- Prepare monthly statutory returns
- Prepare monthly status report and analyse to determine trends
- Implement budgetary control and scrutiny monthly
How to apply
Applications letter, indicating the position you are applying for, in a sealed envelope, must include a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID document can be submitted to:
The Municipal Manager,
Thembisile Hani Local Municipality,
Private Bag X4041,
or can be handed in at the Human Resources Office in 24 Kwaggafontein C.
No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. Canvassing for any position will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
If you have not received any correspondence from the municipality within six (6) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Successful candidates may be subjected to a screening and./or security clearance process.
All people living with a Disability should state clear on their applications letters what kind of disability the are living with.
Closing date is 16 November 2015.