Invitation to participate in a 12 month NCPC-SA Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production (RECP) Internship Programme,starting on 18 January 2016.
The National Cleaner Production Centre of South Africa invites applicants to participate in an intensive programme presented by the NCPC-SA to prepare you for a career in Resource Efficiency and Cleaner Production.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Applicants have to be unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 30 years who recently graduated;
- Applicants must not have been on an internship previously;
- Applicants must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
- Not be studying full time;
- Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban;
- Interns will receive a minimum monthly stipend of R5000 – this can be topped-up by the host employer;
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) as well as one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
Diploma or Degree in one of the following:
- All Engineering disciplines
- Natural Science
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Sustainability
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
For further information and application forms please contact Ignatius on (012) 482 0005 or e-mail him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS must be e-mailed to email@example.com together with a copy of:
1. Certified South African ID document;
2. Certified proof of Grade 12 certificate and
3. Certified proof of qualification and academic record.
Failure to provide required documents will disqualify applicants.
ALL APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE RETURED ON OR BEFORE 16 November 2015
Applicants will be placed with a suitable host employer in order to gain workplace experience during the 12 month programme.
Successful applicants will be required to attend this programme on a full time basis.
All applicants will be subject to a criminal record, credit status and qualification verification process.
Closing date for application 16 November 2015