This maintenance learnership at Khutala Colliery (CSA) aim is to develop and successfully qualify as artisans in Electrical, Diesel Mechanical, Auto Electrical, Boiler making, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanician and Rigging.
- Serious contenders will have a Technical N3 certificate or a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science;
- Valid driver’s license will be an added advantage;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process;
- Personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles.WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS:
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on Theoretical and Practical learning.
Applications close: 01 Dec 2015 South Africa Standard Time