The Internships are available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain practical working experience and knowledge in their respective area of study and/or field of work by performing various duties and/or responsibilities relevant to the Internship vacancy.
Student position in Germiston, Gauteng with a Basic Salary of R4,568pm.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (12 months)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
LEGAL INTERNSHIPS (x2)
Gain exposure to various functions including but not limited to file management, legal correspondence management, general administration, and providing feedback to clients related to legal matters.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (relevant to all Internship vacancies)
Must have completed Matric (Grade 12)/N3 or equivalent qualification
– requirement for all Internships
In additional Post Matric requirement:
Must have completed Paralegal studies; or about to complete paralegal studies.
Requirements and Experience
- No previous related work experience essential
- Must be SA Citizen
- Must be available immediately to commence with the Internship Programme between December 2015 or January 2016.
- Must be available for the duration of internship (12 months)
- Must have a passion to learn, integrity and good communication skills.
REQUIRED MINIMUM COMPETENCIES (relevant all Internship vacancies)