Rheinmetall still have a vacancy. One that they’ve kept open for you. If you’re looking for a graduation thesis subject, some practical experience or a launch pad for your career, KSPG is the place to be.
We can offer you exciting projects, a job with a future, and opportunities to get to know our locations abroad. Sounds interesting?
Then take a seat.
We’re looking for you (m/f) to strengthen our team as Internship abroad
at one of our locations in Italy, France, Spain, Czech Republic, USA, Mexico, Brazil, India, Japan, China.
For a period of at least 3 months, you can explore the fascinating world of automotive business in a global corporation by assuming project responsibility.
Are you ready to take on the challenges that an international company can offer? Are you looking for a first insight view?
During your KSPG Internship, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on real and meaningful projects
- Be able to take on challenges that an international company can offer
- Get a first insight view into the automotive business
- Have frequent opportunities for direct interaction with senior management around key business partners
- Prepare and present a report summarizing your project work
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or similar
- Enrolled in a German University
- The demonstrated ability to learn on the job
- Be an effective problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Results oriented and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent English skills
- Good command of local language is an asset
- Intercultural competences
Please apply 9 months before requested start date indicating the time period for the internship and your preferred location. We also expect you to apply for grants.