As a Implementation and Product Support Intern you will work as an integral part of Boxfusion’s implementation teams tasked with deploying Boxfusion software products and services at our government clients and providing post-implementation support.
You will participate in the full implementation life cycle of an enterprise system starting from the analysis of client processes, coordination with the technical team to implement changes, quality assurance of the software, delivering training and providing end-user support.
You will make a critical contribution to client satisfaction by helping ensure that our government clients are ready and able to derive the full value from our solutions and work in a more efficient and transparent manner.
After the implementation you may also be involved in providing end-user support.
- Sharpen business analysis skills.
- Exposure to the full project lifecycle of an enterprise system implementation.
- Software quality assurance and analysis.
- Improve confidence and hone your communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service and support excellence.
What we are looking for:
- National Diploma / BTech / Degree in technical or scientific field (Information Systems preferred)
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, Self Starter with a drive to get things done
- Friendly, sociable individual with a passion for customer service
Closing Date: Monday, 23 November 2015