Resolve Immix are looking for highly motivated individuals, who will need to work with clients and colleagues, good communication skills are a necessity. Job Title: Internship: Multiple Positions
Company: Resolve IMMIX
Job Type Classification: Internship
Location – Town / City: Sunninghill
Location – Province/Area: Gauteng
Officially formed in 2000, Resolve Immix specialises in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions to fulfil reporting requirements in financial, supply chain and customer relationship management for the mid and enterprise market.
We currently have a staff complement of over 90 people and a client base that extends across a variety of industries, comprising of some of South Africa’s top performing companies – many of them listed in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
With our focus on making business better and the backing of Microsoft’s powerful software solutions, we dedicate ourselves to meeting our clients’ company objectives, enhancing productivity and improving operational capability.
We are all about improving business performance.
- Conducting comprehensive analyses of company processes and problems;
- Implementing the ideal software solutions to match needs and objectives;
- Software integration across all line of business applications based on structures frameworks;
- On-going support for products and value-adds as well as full access to out team’s specialised skills;
- Industry-specific and product-specific training to enhance usability for clients;
- Upgrades and version update control to manage technological changes and company growth.
Resolve Immix is offering a number of internships for candidates to start in January 2016.
Specific Role Responsibilities
Candidates with the following qualifications, looking for a 12 month internship programme should apply
Qualifications and Experience
Do you have:
– BSc Computer Science
– BCom Accounting
– BSc Information Technology
– Baccalaureus in Information Technology (BIT)
– Baccalaureus in Information Scientiae (BIS)
– BCom Informatics
Close Date: 2015/11/20