Applications are hereby invited from disadvantaged students who are pursuing or intend to pursue different fields of study at tertiary institutions throughout the District.
Applications are invited from both tertiary students and matriculants, as targeted fields are as follows:
Type of Qualification
- (DIPLOMA & BACHELOR (BSc) (B. Administration,
- Hydrology and Water Management,
- Environmental/Disaster/Waste Management,
- Regional and Town Planning,
- Finance/Financial Accounting/B Com Accounting/Auditing,
- Economics and Business Management/Tourism/Agriculture/Information Technology.
Completed application forms should be accompanied by the following:
– Certified Grade 12 June results
– Certified academic records (tertiary students)
– An affidavit from unemployed parents
– Certified copy of ID/Birth Certificate of student and parents
– Letter of reference from the school principal (for Grade 12)
– Proof of residence from (Head Man, Civic or SANCO)
Application should be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager
Private Bag x5006
Application forms are obtainable from Office of the Executive Mayor, second floor.
Opening date 01st October 2015 closing date 27th November 2015.
Enquiries should be directed to the Executive Mayor’s office at (015)960 2008/2012 during working hours.
NB: Only Vhembe District residents are allowed to apply.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.