Further your career with a Trudon bursary aimed at assisting South African second and third year tertiary students.
Regrettably no first year bursaries are available.
Trudon is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
To qualify for the Trudon Bursary the student must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths
- Be accepted by the chosen university for the specific course
- Be a second or third year student studying full time at a recognised South African university (that is acceptable to Trudon) towards an undergraduate degree in:
- B Com Informatics and IT Management
- Sc Computer Science and Informatics/ Information Technology/ Mathematical Science
- BIS Information Science, Multimedia, Publishing
- Digital Media Studies/Graphic Design
Note: No bursaries are awarded for fields of study not listed above.
These degrees represent fields of relevance to the company. The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential.
Trudon does not award bursaries towards post-graduate studies.
Second or third year tertiary students: Majors and overall average minimum 60%.
What does the bursary cover?
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Book Allowance
- Residence fees (where applicable)
Apply before 31 Oct 2015.