Graduate opportunity to undergo a structured training programme in order to become competent for the position of Information Analyst.
• Developing and writing new and ad hoc reports
• Managing structure and administration of reports
• Developing of supporting systems and procedures
• Training of users: development of training material and facilitation of workshops
• User support
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree / diploma with commercial and information technology subjects
• Retail experience (preferably in a planning, buying and/or IT environment) would be advantageous
• Above average computer literacy (MS Office Pro & MS Project)
• Skills in using business intelligence tools e.g. SAP Business Objects and Qlikview would be advantageous
• Good coaching skills, problem assessment, resourcefulness, detail orientation, good decision making, analytical and interpersonal skills, planning, organising and control as well as confidence and decisiveness
• Ability to function and network within various departments and teams
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of ID and certificates and an internal application form (for internal applicants).
Closing Date: Thursday, 22 October 2015