Dis-Chem Head office has a SAP Logistics internship opportunity available. AA/EE: Not Applicable
Contract Temporary / Contract
Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan
Available: December 2015
Category: Supply Chain
Tertiary qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or similar field required.
No experience needed.
- Matric or Senior Certificate
- 3 Year Diploma or Degree in NDip/ Btech/ BCom in Logistics/ Transportation management/ Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of a retail environment would be an advantage
- South African citizen or valid work permit
The incumbent will be working on SAP EWM in a support function and will be working closely with the warehouse.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Give first line SAP support to Distribution Centres and other stakeholders.
- Investigate and amend warehouse relevant master data issues.
- Run and interpret warehouse reports.
- Perform in detail testing of all current and new processes within the business to eliminate any mistakes.
- Report to and assist the SAP Manager, Warehouse Managers and IT and Projects Executive.
- Assist DC’s with SAP queries and problems during the work day, after hours and during weekends.
- Documenting warehouse processes.
- Understand and document new business requirements.
- Attend to and amend any SAP Warehouse query or error experienced by any Dis-Chem stakeholder.
Closing Date: 2015-10-28