The Road Accident Fund’ is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
Applications are invited for Internships from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Take note that candidates who have already attended on an internship/ learnership program will not be considered.
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is, to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa;
to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner;
and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
Applications are invited on the following Internship opportunities:
- Administrator /(Receptionist) (1) – Cape Town
- Finance Cape Town
- Claims Cape Town & Menlyn
- ICT Cape Town
- Data Capturer Durban
- Business Analyst Durban
- Office Administration Durban
- Project Administration Durban
- Administrator /(Receptionist) Menlyn
- Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Degree or Equivalent in the above fields
- SA citizen
Applications close on 30 October 2015.