Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) programme will provide 750 matriculants from the class of 2015 with work and training from 1 April 2016 until 31 March 2017.
If you’re finishing matric at the end of the year then this could be for you.
What will you achieve?
- Work experience in the public sector.
- Contactable references for your brand new CV.
- A set of skills and experiences that will make you more marketable and employable.
- A year in which to make informed career choices together with a network to back it up.
Make it happen
Applications opened on Tuesday, 1 December 2015.
To apply, go to Western Cape Government jobs page and complete the online application form.
You’ll need to attach a scanned copy of your official matric results to your online application.
You’ll be asked to write a brief statement about yourself regarding your:
- key skills and abilities,
- key achievements and experiences, and
- career objectives.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 15 January 2016
Click Here to Find Out More About PAY