Research Intern will be responsible for the effective M-Net Television Archive client services to ensure optimal client satisfaction. Company: MNET
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Randburg
Job Type: Internship
Equity Status: African, Coloured and Indian candidates
The strategic intent of the Media Information Management business unit is the successful media asset management administration, the implementation of processing of all commissioned content to ensure long-term preservation, the timely receipt and delivery of all broadcast related content with a focus on improved client services.
The Archivist: Research Intern will work with the Media Coordinators, Archivists and Video Librarians to ensure successful client service delivery and will be required to continuously improve services and ensure client satisfaction.
The Archivist: Research Intern will furthermore be required to regularly meet and work with all major stakeholders, internally and externally to ensure optimum service delivery
Education & Experience
• Relevant 3 year graduate and/or post-graduate degree in Information & Knowledge Management
• Knowledge of pre and post-production environment including video editing will be an advantage
• An excellent understanding of customer service/service excellence
• Passion for the media industry
• Knowledge of Copyright Laws and Rights Management will be an advantage
Close Date: 2015/10/20