Cummins is are currently searching for a Marketing Graduate interested in global career development.
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
- Works with marketing teams to provide general marketing support to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Helps to develop marketing plans by preparing basic market research and pricing analyses.
- Presents data to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Provides project management support and communicates plans, deadlines, and achievements to project team members.
- Learns the role of Marketing on Value Package Introduction project teams as an observer; may support other marketing team members with assigned responsibilities.
- Learns the global brand strategy and how to align work products to that strategy.
- Learns about relevant marketing and sales systems and processes; collects customer satisfaction data to present to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Learns relevant channel to support marketing activities.
- Teams with and collaborates across regions and business units.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- Minimal relevant work experience required.
- Attention to Detail
- Communication – Written & Verbal
- Develop Systems & Processes – Identifies and implements effective processes and procedures for accomplishing work.
- Focus on Customer Needs
- Analyze Issues
- Manage Execution
- Market Analysis
- Product Knowledge
How to apply