Qatar Airways is looking for the best talent in Durban, South Africa to join their award-winning cabin crew team. Doha based employees receive a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
The Event: Durban
Venue: HILTON DURBAN – 12-14 Walnut Road, Durban 4001,South Africa
Date: 25 October 2015
Time: 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
Dress Code: Formal business attire
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Full Length Photograph
- Passport Copy (details/photograph page only)
How to apply
Deadline is 24 October 2015. Click here to apply online
NOTE: Qatar Airways does not charge candidates for interviews or job offers, and visa fees are covered directly by Qatar Airways not by candidates. If anyone asks you for money in regard to recruitment at Qatar Airways, please forward the details, with documentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.