The Herald has the following vacancy for a recent Journalism Graduate. PORT ELIZABETH
EDITORIAL INTERNSHIP: ONLINE
If you are a recent Journalism Graduate, have stamina and curiosity, excellent command of the English language, and a strong commitment with excellent work ethic, we would like to meet you.
We are offering an opportunity to acquire practical work experience and skills to carry out multimedia reporting for HeraldLive on a 12 month internship program. The program will commence in 1 November 2015 until 31 October 2016
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for these positions:
• Must have a completed recognised 3 year degree or diploma in Journalism.
• Working knowledge of MS Office packages.
• A divers’ license will be an advantage.
• Must be available for the full duration of the internship.
• Familiarity with digital reporting, content management and social media.
• Good presentation Skills;
• Relationship building;
• Computer Literacy;
• Numerical Skills;
• Time Management;
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Digital Storytelling and/or blogging;
• Video filming and/or editing skills;
• Ability to work independently.
• Results orientated;
• People orientated;
• Creative thinking;
• Ability to manage complexity;
To start: 1 November 2015
CV’s and copy of qualification should be addressed to Human Resources.
Closing date : 2 October 2015