Johannesburg Roads Agency (Pty) Limited was established in 2001 as a municipal entity owned by the City of Johannesburg. Its core purpose is to provide Roads Infrastructure services to the residents of Johannesburg. In line with the Company’s learning and development as well as talent acquisition and management initiatives, the JRA offers comprehensive learning opportunities to unemployed graduates to gain experience in various skills areas.
The Agency therefore invites applications for a twelve (12) months Internship Programme. This Programme is aimed at enhancing the employability of the unemployed graduates who have graduated in various fields. Successful candidates will be required to enter into a formal Internship Contract with the JRA. A monthly stipend for the duration of the programme shall be paid to all Interns taken into the system.
Applicants should have completed their degree or diploma of a minimum of 3 years, in one of the following fields:
- Risk – Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Accounting/Risk Management (2 Posts)
- Finance – Bachelors Degree of Commerce or National Diploma in Accounting ( Posts)
- Internal Audit – Bachelors Degree of Commerce or National Diploma in Accounting/ Audit (3 Posts)
- Human Capital Management – Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management (5 Posts)
- Law – Law (LLB, Bachelors Degree of Commerce Law, Bachelors Degree of Art Law, Bachelors Degree of Jurisprudence (1 Post)
- Marketing and Communication – Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Communications (5 Posts)
- Facilities Management – Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (accompanied with project management training) – (4 Posts)
- Information Technology – Bachelors Degree of Science or Bachelors Degree of Commerce or Bachelors Degree of Technology or National Diploma Computer Science or IT (4 Post)
How to apply
- A brief Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter
- Certified copies of identity document, senior certificate and qualification including an academic transcript.
NB: APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED AT 66 PIXLEY SEME STREET, CORNER RAHIMA MOOSA STREET, GROUND FLOOR IN THE CV BOX.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.