The Dube TradePort Corporation is committed to job creation, youth and skills development in South Africa. They provide graduates an opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies. The Internship Programme is directed at those who have or are in the process of completing their studies. Graduate recruits will be placed in a supportive environment, allowing for continuous development. The Internship Programme runs for 12 months (maximum 24 months). Permanent placement at Dube TradePort Corporation after the programme is not guaranteed.
Interns undergo a number of in-house learning interventions to prepare them for the transition into the world of work, providing them the skills to become competent and credible employees. All interns will be based at Dube TradePort in La Mercy, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
The Dube TradePort Corporation Internship Programme offers trainees the opportunity to enhance their skills in the following areas:
- Contracts and Compliance;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Safety, Health, Environment, Risk and Quality (SHERQ);
- Human Resources;
- Network and Data Centre Management;
- Agricultural Science/Engineering;
- Tissue Culture Laboratory;
- Water Quality;
- Development/Town Planning;
- Environmental Management;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Architecture; and
- Built Environment/Civil Engineering.
To qualify for the Internship Programme, you must have:
- Completed or be in the process of completing your Undergraduate or Post-Graduate studies;
- No prior work experience in the field of study;
- A positive attitude, good communication skills, be results-driven, motivated and willing to learn;
- Basic computer literacy; and
- Be a South African citizen
How to apply
Applications close on 30 September 2015. Click here to download the application form. Complete the form and submit it together with the following: • Updated 2 page CV; • Certified copy of your South African identity document; and • Full official academic transcripts/results.
Submit completed applications via email to: email@example.com.