Metropolitan Life Insurance Solutions is offering an exciting 12-month internship opportunity to HR graduates who are enthusiastic and motivated, looking to gain experience in Human Resource Management. The purpose of the internship is to provide human resource administration and support to the HR operations team. This opportunity is based in Centurion.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant degree in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology
- Provide general transactional human resources administrative support to the HR Operations team.
- Provide an administrative support function for the HR processes.
- Provide a personal assistant service to support the HR Head and/or Consultant, including diary management.
- Process and administer financial related transactions for area of responsibility.
- Develop effective relationships with all stakeholders in the area of responsibility.
- Maintain a consistent service delivery to our internal and external clients.
- Action and results orientation
- Leveraging Technology
- Reading and Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Working in teams
- Effective Communication
How to apply
Applications close on 28 September 2015. Click here to apply online