UTi is currently accepting applications for their 2016 Graduate intake with programs available within the Industrial Engineering and Sales/Marketing spheres.
- Completed BComm. Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Marketing or B-Tech Supply Chain Management / Logistics / BEng Industrial Engineering.
- Free from service commitment with other companies.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Team player with outgoing personality and good networking skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to work and travel within Gauteng when required.
- Completed or studying towards Honors or Masters qualification.
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
Please note that UTi receives thousands of applications and we value each one, hence our screening process taking some time in processing.
Should you not have feedback straight away, know that we are working on it!
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- work in a team as well as individually
- communicate professionally in English (written and verbal)
- work accurately and with attention to detail
- ability to grasp and process new information
- arrive punctually for work
- work without supervision
- MS Office and Outlook (Internet and E-Mail)
- the transport industry
- warehouse management
- the basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
Apply online before 29/08/2015.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.