- The execution of test plans for each area of business.
- Participate in the change process to improve efficiency of testing.
- Formalize communication to ensure accurate reporting on deliverables.
- Ensure signoff on all test deliverables according to agreed test plans.
- Work in partnership with the Business Analysts, Test Analysts and
- other IT and Business personnel.
- Report and estimate on testing requirements and progress.
- Continually build and enhance knowledge of testing best practices.
- Continually improve the testing process by suggesting new and innovative testing methods and testing automation.
- Support the Business and Test Analysts when required for testing
- Build regression test packs
- Use the UAT environment to assess if the system supports day to day business and user scenarios and ensure the system is sufficient and correct
- Completed B.Com / B.Sc. degree, or IT Diploma, or equivalent 3 year IT qualification
- IT work experience will be advantageous
- Agile development methodology knowledge advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a crisis effectively
- Be a team player
- Be able to work independently when required
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical thinking skills
How to apply
Applications close on 19 August 2015. Click here to apply online