Job Description: Sales Executive
The duties and responsibilities of a Sales Executive are as follows:
- Meet revenue targets within operational costs.
- Manage relationships with agencies, MBUs and clients.
- Coordinate with the traffic function to ensure correct scheduling and placement of ad campaigns.
- Coordinate with the finance department to ensure collection of receivables. Monthly invoices to be attached to the sales contract – commission will not be paid unless invoices have been sent.
- Coordinate with the research function for research requirements ensuring that all agencies, MBUs and clients receive reports.
- Liaise with the marketing function to ensure that marketing efforts are in line with the requirements of the networks’ clients.
- Play a key role within the coordination team that liaises with the programming department and the events to ensure that market feedback is provided promptly to the HOD.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations for potential clients regarding the company’s activities and market trends.
- Maintain up-to-date information on company activities and market trends.
- Make regular sales calls to potential clients and follow up on leads.
- Prepare quotations and contracts as required.
- Draft correspondence and response to potential clients.
- Maintain all related documentation including quotations, pricing and configurations.
- The sales executive must liaise with the finance department and advertising department to ensure that all sales contracts are backed up on a monthly basis with correlating invoices and post-campaign analysis.
- Maintain all sales demonstrations and applications in conjunction with the marketing services department.
- Provide weekly sales report by Friday at noon, which itemizes meetings undertaken, proposals delivered and sales concluded for the week and meets KPIs.
- Provide weekly sales pipeline by Friday noon, which accurately reflects the value of the proposals delivered to clients as well as the accurate reflection of the net cost of concluded sales
- Attend quarterly sales conferences
- Carry out any other responsibility as directed by Head of Sales