Eskom is looking for 25 Plant Operator Learners at Kriel Power Station in Mpumalanga. These Learnership opportunities provide on-job training, where the learner will be able to acquire practical knowledge and skills in performing operating activities.
If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, these opportunities are for you.
Reference Number: 5000096618NZ
- Grade 12/N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
- Language include English as second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
- Technical, electrical equipment and energy conversion process understanding
- Self-motivation, analytical, cognitive thinking and good communication skills
How to apply
Applications close on 27 August 2015. Click here to apply online