Grindrod Bank Limited is looking to secure the permanent services of an entry level graduate/postgraduate at its Johannesburg Office. All suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for this vacancy.
This position requires a familiarity with accounting and information technology, good writing & communication skills, attention to detail, and an ethos of hard work. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling activities throughout the entire life cycle of the card issuing & acquiring process, as well as supporting the efforts of the Retail division as a whole, Payment Stream Management. An ability to grasp how the various technologies interact and support the business models of co-brand clients, will be looked for
- Project Management and Business Development for Retail Division projects.
- Assisting Vendor (Business & Technology) Project Manager/s.
- Industry/PASA Project Management.
- Any Retail Division related activities required to establish the Division.
- Operational activities as required
- Matric, BCom Honours in Informatics or Financial Management (or completely Honours) or equivalent
- Accounting & Financial Skills
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Graduate, must be able to operate at business level with clients and interbank
- Graduate must be detail oriented with ability to analyse information
- Comfortable with a technologically complex environment
- Specific Banking knowledge is not a requirement but teach-ability is a necessity
How to apply
Applications close on 27 August 2015. Click here to apply online