Distell offers an exciting opportunity to a suitable candidate for potential placement in our Talent and Organisational Effectiveness Department, Head Office (Libertas). The successful candidate will report to the Group Manager: Talent and Organisational Effectiveness.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
The purpose of the position is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification, and/or those recently graduated but unemployed who require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2016 and terminating 31 January 2017.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Talent Management,
- Training and Development,
- BBBEE/Skills Development compliance,
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – diploma / degree,
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Sound communication and presentation skills,
- Effective time management,
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities,
- Attention to detail,
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan.
How to apply
Applications close on 11 September 2015. Click here to apply online