Ogilvy & Mather South Africa is part of one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world, founded by David Ogilvy in 1949. The network has more than 450 offices in 120 countries.
The Ogilvy Graduate Programme (OGP) was established to find the best talent among final year creative and marketing students.
Ogilvy & Mather SA’s new Graduate Programme has been designed by leaders who understand today’s age of digital creativity and what it takes to succeed in the world of marketing. The 12-month programme is demanding, but it rewards bright thinking and hard work. As an Ogilvy & Mather Graduate, you’ll get a unique perspective across a number of integrated disciplines. You’ll develop skills, get hands-on experience and work with some of the best minds in the business. And with so many opportunities, chances are good you’ll find something you love.
At Ogilvy & Mather SA, graduates are critical assets in helping bring fresh ideas to the table, with little or no experience. Because, to be an agency of the future, we need people of the future.
What’s in it for you?
- Work on real-life projects and assignments for local and global brands, ranging from automobile to QSR to FMCG.
- World-class training in digital marketing and communications from senior employees and industry experts.
- Get 1-on-1 mentorship: On arrival, you’ll be assigned a fellow and senior mentor. Both will guide you through your time at the agency.
- Bring yourself to work We value you as, well, you. It’s what makes us one of the most diverse and accepting companies in the world*.
- Not only will you learn from the best on agency-side, but you’ll also get to work with some of the country’s leading marketers.
- Enjoy the benefits of being an O&M employee: salary, celebrations, parties and great conversations with our network.
How to apply
Closing date is 30 September 2015: Click here to apply online. And you could be the next creative graduate to join South Africa’s leading communications agency.