Distell offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates in our Marketing Department. This position will be part of the Group Marketing team, based at Distell Libertas Parva, Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Group Digital Manager.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2016 and terminating 31 January 2017.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Personal selling;
- Accountancy for marketers;
- Developing a marketing plan;
- Consumer behaviour;
- Quantitative methods;
- Market research;
- Advertising and sales promotion;
- General administrative assistance.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and at least in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma with specific; relevance to a digital marketing qualification;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Social Media literacy – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram;
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Social Media/Web2.0/Internet Savvy;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Driver’s License and own transport is essential;
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract
Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan
How to apply
Applications close on 11 September 2015. Click here to apply online