Aurecon is a learning organisation and our Bursary Scheme offers top performing scholars and students financial support covering Engineering related degrees at accredited universities. Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Categories: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Aurecon provides engineering, management and specialist technical services for government and private sector clients globally.
The group, with an office network extending across 23 countries, has been involved in projects in more than 70 countries across Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Aurecon employs over 7 000 professionals who offer in-depth local market knowledge combined with international expertise across eleven key market sectors: Construction, Data & Telecommunications, Defence, Energy, Government, International Development Assistance, Manufacturing, Property, Resources, Transport and Water.
This applies to undergraduate level degrees in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Requirements to be considered for Aurecon’s Bursary Programme are as follows:
- Grade 12 Students
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year University Students
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 requirements: Mathematics (HG) and Physical Science (HG)
- National Senior Certificate or Equivalent
- Able to provide proof of “official “current academic results. You will require a 5 symbol or above for Mathematics and Physical Science
- Students must obtain and maintain a minimum of 70% aggregate to be considered
- Be accepted by the chosen university for the specific course as mentioned above
Applications close: 31 Aug 2015