SABMiller Sales Learnership is aimed at providing people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA.
They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with Egoli Region-District JHB Central and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
- Results Driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
Output and Accountabilities
Complete Sales Learnership Programme.
The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
Local area knowledge is a requirement
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online.
This position is equity bonded.
When completing the application, please fill in all required fields (including Name and Surname, ID number, Location Qualification and Experience).