Closing Date: 12 July 2015
Excellent Learnership opportunity exists within Ampath to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Ampath has vacancies for a Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme in these areas: Gauteng/KZN/CAPE.
Purpose of Position:
To collect blood and non-blood specimens within a learning environment under the supervision of a registered nurse. The successful applicant will undergo rotation for practical work experience
• Grade 12 with English, biology and maths as subjects
• Mathematical literacy NQF level 3
• Literacy NQF level 3
• English (1st language NQF level 3) and (2nd language NQF level 2)
• Communication skills
• Numerical reasoning skills
• Level 1 first aid training
• Home-care based training
• Basic knowledge of MS Word
• Basic knowledge of Excel
• Computer skills
• Perform phlebotomy related administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
• Manage money/cash flow of depot to facilitate collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
• Perform phlebotomy procedures in order to ensure sufficient delivery of nursing services.
• Perform safety tasks to ensure safety standards are upheld.
• Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath. (30%)
• Customer Focus
• Action orientation
• Problem solving
• Quality orientation
• Interpersonal sensitivity
• Attention to detail
• Task structuring
• Stress management
For Inquiries please contact Danielle Meyer on 012 678 1322
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online