Closing Date: 31 August 2015
Looking for a role that will inspire? Looking for industry leaders as mentors? Looking for complex, global projects to gain world class experience?
Aurecon, a global multi-disciplinary consultancy that provides world class technical expertise and innovative solutions, is recruiting graduates for the 2016 programme. At Aurecon, you can live your ideas while taking ownership of your career in a supportive environment that offers advanced learning opportunities.
What is required to apply to the Graduate Recruitment Programme?
• You must have a BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• You must be a South African citizen
• You must either be a final year student or a graduate with less than 12 months of full time work experience
• Achievements and participation in extramural activities will also be considered when making a decision
• You should be prepared to work in any area of South Africa where your skills are needed
Learn and Develop
Through our Emerging Professional Development program Young Professionals can be proactive in managing their own professional career development. Our training courses are divided into two streams: technical and commercial. We offer a variety of internal and external courses to keep staff up to date with the latest developments in their disciplines. We also offer internal commercial training programs that cover the broad scope of conducting business within a consulting environment.
Your development within Aurecon will be monitored throughout your career with us by professional engineers who take a keen interest in our graduates. A programme coordinator will facilitate the structuring of your programme, a line managerwill assist you to gain relevant work experience and a mentor will be responsible for coaching you.
We will support you on your road to registration with ECSA, by helping you through the transition from theoretical training to the “how” of engineering projects and processes.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply