Closing Date: 5 August 2015
Have you recently qualified or are due to complete your studies at the end of 2015? Are you ready to take the next big step, find a career with a reputable company, but have little or no work experience?
Goodyear, one of the world’s largest tyre companies is now recruiting graduates for its 2016 Graduate in Training Programme that seeks to ensure that Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation. Graduates are not only exposed to a prestigious international company, but will also have the privilege of learning from top professionals with specialised knowledge and skills.
You will have the opportunities to:
• Attend modular training linked with Goodyear disciplines and leadership skills.
• Rotate through the various areas of specialisation relating to your field of study.
• Learn about our organisation in a fun way: Tours, simulations, networking and projects, organisation exposure.
• Along this journey, graduates are developed personally, interpersonally and professionally.
• Above average academic results
You must be a graduate in either of the following qualifications
• Engineering (Electrical (Light Current) & Mechanical)
• Supply Chain (BCom Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or Economics o Business Management / Business Science)
• Sales (BCom Business Management or Marketing Management – (Gauteng based / Driver’s license essential)
• Human Resources (BTech / BCom HR Management
• Finance (BCom Accounting)
How to Apply?
To apply email your CV and full academic record to email@example.com. Please put Graduate Recruitment in the subject of your email.