SAP, in partnership with Gauteng Provincial Government are pleased to announce the Skills for Africa Scholarship programme for 2015 in South Africa. SAP is again offering a training scholarship to deserving top talented fresh graduates. Successful participants will earn 2 SAP Associate level certifications, accepted globally by leading enterprises.
Location: Johannesburg, Braamfontein
As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
What the program offers you:
- Three month SAP training program at no cost to you;
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program;
- Additional training on design thinking, presentation and communication skills and other soft skills;
- Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the program;
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification in Finance internationally recognized SAP qualification;
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance;
- Possibility of a permanent position in the SAP ecosystem after training / internship, based on performance;
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be a South African National;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT, or another subject related to business or software;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last two years with a Minimum grade of B OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
What is the selection process?
If you meet all the set criteria outlined above, you will be sent an e-mail to complete two online assessments. Based on these results, successful applicants will then be invited to attend face to face interview.
How to apply