Liberty is an authorised financial services provider, who is looking to employ school leavers with a Grade 12 qualification on a one year Learnership contract.
Please note to make sure that you cellphone number is accurate and active.
Successful applicants will only be contacted via cellphone, also please make sure that it is your cellphone and not used by another applicant for this learnerhsip.
• A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a minimum pass of 50 % in Mathematics and two languages
• No qualified degree or diploma graduates will be considered for this programme
• Fluent in English, with good communication skills and demonstrates a professional image
• Applicants may not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions
• Persons with disability must produce a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability
• Where applicable, be able to find accommodation with easy transport accessibility to areas in Gauteng at your own cost for the duration of the 2016 Learnership
• Learners will receive a monthly stipend and will be responsible for their own transport cost to the training and the workplace
• Liberty adheres to the principles of Employment Equity. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and persons with disabilities
• There is no cost to apply for this learnership
If this opportunity excites you and you do meet the above criteria, apply online by visiting the website.
Complete the application by no later than 24:00 on Tuesday, 30 June 2015.
Note: Only successful applicants will be notified by SMS.
LIBERTY 2016 LEARNERSHIP