Ensight, a leader in the field of energy productivity is seeking dynamic, innovative Graduate Engineers who have a passionate curiosity for solving complex and challenging problems.
Several positions exist in Rustenburg and Polokwane, with an initial training period to be provided.
Applicants must be willing to undertake the initial training period possibly at a location other than Rustenburg or Polokwane, and then relocate to projects on those sites.
If you are passionate about making a difference,highly self motivated and have a strong work ethic and positive attitude, we look forward to hearing from you.
Purpose of the role:
Graduate Engineers provide support to the Project Engineers and have the opportunity to develop into a Junior Project Engineer role after a 3-year training program.
A Graduate Engineer has the opportunity to develop an Energy Leadership mind-set and gain significant experience by putting into practice what has been learnt at University.
Graduates role will provide support to the Project Engineers in the following areas:
– The collection of data and gaining a clear understanding of the industrial plant and its processes under study including energy flows
– Identifying and developing energy cost savings opportunities
– Preparing, planning and facilitating stakeholder engagement meetings
– Working on the company’s energy efficiency processes, with the key objective being to maximize energy productivity and related cost savings at the clients site
– A Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
Applications will close at 12h00 on 19 June 2015
Upload a comprehensive CV in English with traceable references, together with certified copies of your qualifications, results and ID
Applications must be submitted via https://ensight-energy-solutions.workable.com.
Applications will NOT be accepted via email.