The ISASA Mathematics and English (M&E) Programme, Investec and the Department of Basic Education are offering prospective Foundation Phase, Intermediate and FET teachers the opportunity to win bursaries.
Here is an opportunity to study for a four year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a one year post graduate (PGCE) degree at UNISA.
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced independent school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
- The cost of the bursary will fully cover UNISA fees and textbooks.
Who can apply?
- School leavers with matric exemption (B pass) and 60% or more in Maths or Science and English;
- Tertiary students with Maths or Science and English credits;
- Graduates with Maths, Science or English majors.
- Applications must be emailed, posted or hand delivered to reach ISASA by no later than 3 July 2015. Full details are available on the application form.