The Alexander Forbes Young Talent Development programme is geared towards offering workplace exposure to unemployed, qualified individuals within the insurance industry, in line with their field of study.
Alexander Forbes is a leading financial services provider, specialising in short-term and long-term insurance, health, retirement and multimanager investment solutions.
The following learnership programmes are on offer and applicants are to choose a programme in line with their study field or future career aspirations. Learners will attend classes internally towards completing one of the following qualifications and also assume normal duties (hands-on experience) to complement their studies. The programmes extend over a period of 12 months.
- Wealth Management Level 5
- National Certificate in Financial Planning Level 6
- You must be an unemployed South African citizen
- Mminimum matric up to degree studies
- Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the insurance industry, and
- Be computer literate
- Must be living in Port Elizabeth
How to apply