Invitation to participate in a 6 month work readiness programme including theoretical training as well as workplace experience.
Bankseta welcomes applications from learners with disabilities.
Bankseta invites applicant to participate in an intensive programme presented by Bytes People Solutions (Bytes) to prepare you in Information and Communication Technology.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Applicants have to be unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years;
- Applicants must not have participated in a previous SETA-sponsored programme;
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R4000;
- You must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
- Not be studying full time;
- Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban;
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and/or Science;
Applicants are required to have successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
- BSc Computer Science
- BComm Informatics
- National Diploma information Systems
- National Diploma Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
For further information and application forms please contact Ignatius on 012-4820005 or e-mail him on email@example.com.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of:
1. Certified ID document;
2. If disabled, a medical certificate confirming your disability;
3. Certified proof of qualification and academic record;
4. Applicants will be expected to write a motivation in their application forms indicating why they should be part of this unique opportunity.
Failure to provide required documents will disqualify applicants.
ALL APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE RETURNED ON OR BEFORE 22 MAY 2015
Successful applicants will be required to attend formal training blocks in either Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban and will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation cost.
Applicants will be placed with a suitable host employer in order to gain workplace experience during the 6 month programme.
Successful applicants will be required to attend this programme on a full time basis.
All applicants will be subject to a criminal record, credit status and qualification verification process
NQF Level 5
Funded by Bankseta
Closing date for application 22 May 2015