Moore Stephens offers a limited study bursary programme. The bursaries cover university fees, excluding books and residence costs.
To be considered you would need to:
- Be a resident of South Africa
- In possession of a matriculation exemption certificate with full exemption and a sub minimum of an “A” for 4 subjects, 1 of which must be “Core Mathematics”
- Be registered for a Bachelor of Commerce degree at an approved university
- Maintain a 60% average at university for all subjects
- Be a self-confident achiever, and
- Have held various leadership positions
After completing your studies at university we look forward to welcoming you to our team of audit clerks, where you will eventually qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
Candidates wishing to apply for a bursary should send a copy of their matriculation certificate, academic transcript, brief CV and a testimonial to the Moore Stephens graduate recruitment office they wish to apply to.