Full tuition fee for a full-time study load (48 credit points), for the specific year of application and approval of award.
Exposure to the working environment – you will have first preference for Department work placements during peak periods.
Total value of up to R60,700
Number offered: Varies depending on funding availability
Selection: Based on extreme financial hardship
Available to South African citizens only
- All conditions must be met
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award;
- Be studying Year 12 (NSC) or equivalent (South African citizens) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current Monash South African student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa
You must maintain satisfactory academic progress and continue to provide supporting documentation detailing extreme financial hardship.