- Confirm and authorise client and interbank deals.
- Participate in the deal confirmation process.
- Participate in the Payments process and cashflow process if required.
- Participate in the Funds Receipts process.
- Perform cash management.
- Capture the journal required to be processed.
- Participate in the query process.
- Participate in the Foreign Bills of Collection and Letters of Credit process.
- Participate in communication between all stakeholders.
- Collate documentation for payments, including statements.
- Perform the necessary filling
- Perform any administration required
- Ad hoc reporting/functions
- Assisting any further task or function requested by the supervisor / manager
- Minimum of Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Treasury experience is an advantage.
- Aptitude for operational controls, processing systems and transactional flows
- Good MS Office Skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Resourceful and pro-active
- Extremely Client Service Orientated
- Must be thorough and have good attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization skills – administration and filing
- Be effective in a team environment
How to apply
Applications close on 25 May 2015. Interested applicants can forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submission.