Cipla’s Graduate Program runs for 12 month starting from 1 June 2015 based at the Head Office in Cape Town. The Graduate program is designed to help you make a transition from campus into the world of work. You will be interacting with various stakeholders in the business who will share their experience, knowledge and passion. You will be exposed to corporate, personal and leadership development which will lay a solid foundation for a successful career. A 2 Week Corporate Training is scheduled and your travel and accommodation to this is covered by Cipla for students living out of the Western Cape Region.
Cipla is one of the largest generic and chronic medicines manufacturers with research, development and manufacturing facilities worldwide.
- Human Resources Graduate – A Behavioural Science Degree/ Honours Industrial Psychology/HR Degree/HR Diploma
- New Business Development Graduate – A Bcom Financ e/Bcom with Accounting or Finance major
- Graphic Design Graduate – Any Graphic Design qualification
- Logistics Graduate – Logitics degree or equivalent qualification
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver on all tasks and projects timeously
- Responding and assisting to ad hoc business requests
- Managing time effectively and prioritizing work to meet required timelines
- Undertaking research on a variety of tasks and project and presenting findings in a confident and professional manner
How to apply
Applications close on 22 May 2015. Click here to apply